Friday, July 27, 2012

Adult Fiction Week: Author Buck Tanner


Welcome to day three of Adult Fiction Week here on my blog!
It is time to share some laughs with Buck Tanner!
Author of:


Have you ever wondered...
Why is my unicorn attacking my dog?
Is my Russian Bride a spy?
Would it rupture the space-time continuum if I opened a 
Subway sandwich shop in 1910?
Find answers to these questions and many more in...

Buck Tanner's FAQ Collection

This collection includes all TEN volumes:

#1 Vampire Sex     
#2 Secret Service
#3 Big Buddy           
#4 Nudist Colony
#5  Killing Hitler            
#6 Russian Bride
#7 Your Unicorn    
#8 Sex Robot
#9 Eco-Tourism
#10 Your Genie



~MY REVIEW~

Buck Tanner is a voraciously funny author. He brings originality and tons of belly laughs to every installment of his FAQs. I am not big on humor but this was definitely worth the read. This collection is full of cynical and politically incorrect situations that readers will find down right amusing. Each FAQ gives you a different story, told in the format of a question and answer type pamphlet. I have never read anything quite like this and the author's knack for creativity definitely shines through. 
The author deals with an assortment of absurd topics, like what to do when you purchase your very own unicorn. Vampire Sex is sure to be a favorite among readers who choose to read this collection. It's witty and jabs a pointy stick into all the vampire romance hype. My favorite was Secret Service. It had me laughing all the way through. The thing I like about the author's writing style is that each FAQ starts off light -with the basics of what you would need to ask- then gets progressively more hilarious and obscure.
All though this humor might not be for every reader, the majority or those who are down for a good laugh will be sucked into Tanner's outrageous world! These FAQ's are a quick and fun read, right up there with the Uncle John's Bathroom Reader. I hope to see more from Buck Tanner in the near future! I will definitely recommend this to any adult humor enthusiasts!

Don't forget to visit Buck Tanner on:
Buck Tanner's FAQ Volumes 1-10 can be purchased on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a link to your blog in your comment and I will be sure to show you some blog love as well!

Little Hyuts is an award free zone!
BIG thanks to everyone who has nominated and awarded me in the past, but I just don't have the time to pass them on to other deserving bloggers.