Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cat Thursday #8


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!


This is the hamper Miss Kitty waits on while I shower ...


And this is the chair we have to share while I am working ...

** Thanks for taking a peek everyone! Happy Cat Thursday! **

7 comments:

  1. Aw she's so pretty :) And what a good girl helping out her mama ;)

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl, and she wants her momma time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get the chair sharing part. My Sneakers likes to wait for me while I shower too but he does it by the toilet instead of a nice clean hamper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely Jill. She obviously loves you very much and wants to be close to you. She does have a sweet little face, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute! Look at that face. She deserves a hug. Give her one for me, okay? =O)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a link to your blog in your comment and I will be sure to show you some blog love as well!

Little Hyuts is an award free zone!
BIG thanks to everyone who has nominated and awarded me in the past, but I just don't have the time to pass them on to other deserving bloggers.