Monday, July 9, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!



A BIG thanks to I Talk Books! for this award!

There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award.
They are as follows; 

1. Nominate 5 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.  
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

SEVEN Facts about ME!

I DO believe in aliens ^^
Star Trek Con 2012 Las Vegas is almost here and I will be there!
I naturally have REALLY curly hair.
Limeade is my new favorite summer drink.
I prefer to shop for clothes online.
I literally jump for joy when I open my mailbox and there are books inside. 
I am legally blind in my right eye o.0

BLOGGERS I have nominated!


Yes, I have only tagged three other bloggers.
Thanks to all who participate! 

5 comments:

  1. I believe in aliens too and I much prefer shopping for clothes online! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too with the curly hair thing ... and I totally love getting books in the mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill,
    Congratulations on your award!
    This is awesome!
    Kathie Harsch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jill! Congrats on your award! It sure is nice to get one of those :))

    I'm following you now via GFC!

    My WOW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thanks so much!!
    I'm just finally seeing this now - I've been way behind on my blogging etc., due to a 12 day musical festival that's been consuming my life! I am very honoured that you thought of me though. Thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a link to your blog in your comment and I will be sure to show you some blog love as well!

Little Hyuts is an award free zone!
BIG thanks to everyone who has nominated and awarded me in the past, but I just don't have the time to pass them on to other deserving bloggers.