Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Upcoming Blog Tour!

Hey All!! 
Coming up on June 14th I am a blog tour host for 



The book The Orphan, The Soulcatcher and the Black Blizzard
By Kimberlee Ann Bastian
can be found at her Goodreads page (HERE).
I am so excited to be apart of this tour.
Please stop by on the 14th for my review and interview with the author!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the tour!


I suppose now would be the perfect time to mention the other tours  I am a part of in June!         


The Experience Tours will be hosting the book Against All Odds by Aliaa El-Nashar from June17-June30. Be sure to tune in when it comes around. 
There will be many reviews, giveaway, and guest posts. 
PLUS!  two chances at winning a paperback copy of the book.



Enchanting Book Tours will be hosting a the book Dreaming Dangerously by 
Kathleen Suzette Harsch from June 6- June 17. 
Be sure to check out the tour when it comes in June! 
There will be reviews, author interviews and great blurbs.
You can check out the book and author HERE



                

5 comments:

  1. I'm doing the Orphan, the Soulcatcher and the Black Blizzard blog tour also ... and yeah I'm excited, too.

    ~Blossoms and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :]
      That's great! I just finished the book.
      I really liked it. It is a fun book to read.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I found you through book blogs and I'm now following. I'm doing the Against All Odds tour too. Aliaa is great!

    I'd love to have you follow me too.

    ~Leigh Ann @ flyingonsilverwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the tour also! :D I found your blog through book blogs and am a new follower! I would appreciate it if you followed back! :) Bookish Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now following you!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      I am so excited for the tour! It's so great I have got to meet a lot of the other people participating :]

      Delete

Please leave a link to your blog in your comment and I will be sure to show you some blog love as well!

Little Hyuts is an award free zone!
BIG thanks to everyone who has nominated and awarded me in the past, but I just don't have the time to pass them on to other deserving bloggers.