I am so excited to be part of P.T. Michelle's Tour!
I read Brightest Kind of Darkness a few months ago and just adored it!
Now I have had the chance to read Lucid, and I LOVED it too!
There is a really awesome GIVEAWAY going on, so make
sure you scroll all the way down and enter to win your own copy!
ABOUT P.T. MICHELLE
P.T. Michelle is author of the young adult series BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS. When P.T. isn’t writing, she can usually be found reading or taking pictures of landscapes, sunsets and anything beautiful or odd in nature.LINKS: Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
P.T. Michelle is author of the young adult series BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS. When P.T. isn’t writing, she can usually be found reading or taking pictures of landscapes, sunsets and anything beautiful or odd in nature.LINKS: Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
LUCID: BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS, BOOK 2
Once Nara combines her prophetic ability with Ethan’s power to outsmart Fate at his own deadly cat-and-mouse game, she’s more determined than ever to help Ethan learn the meaning behind the raven sword tattoo that suddenly appeared on his back after their confrontation with Fate.
During her quest to uncover the tattoo’s secrets, Nara enlists the help of some new friends and discovers her own surprising connection to Ethan.
While Nara digs deeper into the mystery, her desire for answers leads her down a dangerous path full of powerful and ruthless enemies. Swept into an age-old battle, Nara quickly learns that keeping one’s enemies close can be a necessary evil, making an intangible enemy she can control far more preferable to the human enemies she can’t.
~ MY REVIEW ~
First, I just have to say how amazing I think the covers for this series have been. The color and feel of fall is something I just love about them. Not to mention, they are eye catching and really make you wonder where the story is going to take you.
The first time I read about Brightest Kind of Darkness I knew I had to read it. I was totally right and it hooked me from chapter one. Nara and Ethan's story is addicting. You don't want to let it go. It was a good thing the release of Lucid wasn't far away! Sometimes I am hesitant about the second book in a series, but P.T. Michelle is an AMAZING writer and I knew she would not disappoint. Lucid was such an enjoyable read and I loved it just as much as the first. This book brings about some new characters and Nara is up against an even more sinister danger. Her relationship with Ethan is also a bit different and she struggles with his absence. I definitely missed Ethan in this book! I really like his character and his adorable, yet slightly over protective relationship with Nara. However, Drystan is definitely a charmer as well. Both he and Harper make great additions to the story. I don't want to say too much about them. You will just have to find out about them yourself! Overall, I thought Lucid was an AWESOME continuation to this series. It is easily captivating and will leave you on the edge of your seat. There are twists and turns that will definitely surprise you. By the end you will immediately want the next book! Cliff hangers can be so cruel sometimes. Keep up the great work Michelle! I just LOVE this series! If you haven't read Brightest Kind of Darkness yet, I highly suggest picking it up. NOW ^^



This sounds like a wonderful story!
ReplyDeleteI’m a follower of yours, and have nominated you for The Lovely Blog Award! I hope you check out my post which will feature your Blog as a nominee, tomorrow, Sunday, the 30th, and do check it, because I will be giving away a $5 Amazon Gift Card, something I chose to offer, so hope you stop by! :)
http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/