Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cat Thursday # 5


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!
Hosted by The True Book Addict

Miss Kitty's ventures outside!

Miss Kitty's first time in the big world!

I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up! She is  now taking on the wide world of backyard playtime! <3

8 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast, don't they? My cats are strictly indoor cats, although my orange tabby likes to make an escape now and then. :-) It's funny watching him roll in the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still call mine "my babies". She is certainly enjoying her adventure! Mine never go outside, but "hunt" from the bay window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boy is purely an indoor cat but every so often he tries to escape. I hope Miss Kitty enjoyed her outdoor time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cat is terrified of the outdoors. Whenever she goes out, she hides under the deck and I have to go get her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie...almost makes me feel guilty that Piper is now an indoor only cat but luckily he doesn't seem to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very scary for parents when their babies start out into the world. But the kitties seem to take it all in their stride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cats are also indoor cats only. Poor them, but I just won't take the chance. My Alice still tries to get out every chance she gets so we have to be diligent. They do so love the outdoors.

    Gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a link to your blog in your comment and I will be sure to show you some blog love as well!

Little Hyuts is an award free zone!
BIG thanks to everyone who has nominated and awarded me in the past, but I just don't have the time to pass them on to other deserving bloggers.