Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cat Thursday #13


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

The kitties are here! Two Fridays ago Ponyo had her babies.
There are five of them, three girls and two boys. 





1 comment:

  1. Awww, they're adorable! I just love newborn kittens. We had our fair share of mama kitties and litters when I was growing up. We lived way out in the country so had loads of cats.

    Ponyo is a very beautiful girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a link to your blog in your comment and I will be sure to show you some blog love as well!

Little Hyuts is an award free zone!
BIG thanks to everyone who has nominated and awarded me in the past, but I just don't have the time to pass them on to other deserving bloggers.