Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!
Hosted by THE TRUE BOOK ADDICT
MERRY CHRISTMAS and all other HOLIDAYS!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day, whether you are with family, friends or simply curled up with a delectable book. I know I will be ending my day with a warm and fuzzy read CAT, (the book is only if they permit it.)
I tried really hard to take some festive kitty pictures, but it failed. So, instead I thought I would share my favorite DIY pet projects! Both of these make great gifts for your feline friends and fellow cat lovers.
Homemade Cheese Treats:
(Yield: 2 Dozen / Total Time: 40 Mins.)
My kitties love cheese! I'm sure many of yours do too. These are a healthy and yummy way for your cat to get a cheesy snack. You will need:
3/4 cup white flour (I use a GF flour)
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
1/4 cup cornmeal
What you do: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the cheeses and yogurt. Add flour and cornmeal. You may need to add a teaspoon or two of water in order to make the dough easier to work with. Knead dough into a ball and roll out to 1 inch thick. Using fun holiday cookie cutters, cut into shapes and place on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes. Let your kitty enjoy!
DIY Knotty Spider Cat Toy (From Friskies!):
This toy is super easy to make, not to mention cheap! My kitties just love things that squiggle and you can make several of these at a time, so they have a replacement as soon as one gets lost in that under-the-stove abyss. What you need:
A plastic ring from a milk jug
Scissors
A square of felt
What you do: Cut the felt into 12-14 strips. Tie the strips onto the milk ring using a double knot. Keep tying until all the strips are on! That's it! You can use different colors to make them super cute. I tie on some colored cotton balls (the crafting kind) for extra bouncy fun. These make great stocking stuffers and gifts for your friends.
![]() |
| HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Stu-man |


Merry Christmas to you and Stu-Man!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the recipe and cat toy. Awesome! Stu-Man is definitely a cutie!
ReplyDeletePlaying catch up. The holidays were a whirlwind with being sick and everything else so didn't get a chance to visit.