Monday, December 22, 2014

Top 10 of 2014 : Best Books I've Read in 2014

Today kicks off the Top 10 of 2014 event! Hosted by Two Chicks On Books.
Best Books I've Read in 2014
So I cheated a little with this list... Two of these spots include all the books I have read so far in that particular series. I binge read them and can't pick a favorite so, the whole series made it on the list!

Bringing up the rear in spot #10 is Dorothy Must Die By Danielle Paige



#9 A Little Something Different By Sandy Hall



#8 The Black Dagger Brotherhood 1-4 By J.R. Ward (My guilty pleasure read.)



#7 Summer of Letting Go By Gae Polisner



#6 The Lunar Chronicles 1, 2 & 3 By Melissa Meyer




#5 Butter By Erin Jade Lange One of the rare male POVs that I've read. 



#4 Icons By Margaret Stohl *Grabby hands for Book 2*



#3 Anna Dressed in Blood By Kendare Blake It took me so long to pick this one up, but better late than never! I went to get Girl of Nightmares the same day.



#2 Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern is a contemporary tear-jerker that got me back into reading YA contemp.



And claiming my spot for Best Book I've Read in 2014 is... Well it's a tie. The Lost By Sarah Beth Durst. (I was so sucked in by this off-the-wall world and can't wait for book 2!) & Made for You by Marissa Marr (It's dark and compelling. Marr's writing is so good!)



Did any of these make your list? Leave a comment and let me know what made your top reads of 2014!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to check out The Black Dagger Brotherhood. a woman in my book club keeps recommending it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlet and Icons, yes! They were both great!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a link to your blog in your comment and I will be sure to show you some blog love as well!

Little Hyuts is an award free zone!
BIG thanks to everyone who has nominated and awarded me in the past, but I just don't have the time to pass them on to other deserving bloggers.